After an AWESOME weekend at NYCC 2013 – here are some of the best sound bites:
“I’m going to community college first – build up my XP.”
– Can you see me? I’m waving a pink lightsaber over my head.
– Can you see me? I’m waving a Minecraft sword over my head.
“I don’t know what line was longer – Stan Lee autographs or the ladies room.”
– Can you see me? I’ve got 3′ tall gold Loki horns. You can’t miss me!
– If these guys are making money, we can totally do something better!
“I had a dream Norman Reedus asked me out after the Walking Dead panel.”
– That guy totally just signed the “no bullying” wall and then made fun of that girl’s cosplay!
– If I were David Tennant I’d totally cosplay myself as Ten and walk around Con and have people tell me how much I look like him.
– Where are you? Well, The Block is huge. You’re going to have to narrow it down for me.
“I have zero bars.”
– I have 5% of battery life left.
– I will do ANY panel, I just desperately need to sit down.
– I can’t let myself buy a new game until I’ve beaten the one I’m on.
– We need to like, mark the columns or leave breadcrumbs so we don’t keep on going up and down the same aisles.
“If I buy anything else, no one’s getting anything for Christmas from me.”
– I told you not to try to text me, there is NO reception in here. We got 2ways specifically for Con so let’s use them.
“I told my parents I was heading in to AA and they totally freaked out.”
– I kind of feel like not making your own cosplay is cheating.
– Did you see that guy’s Scorpion cosplay? I wonder if when it’s time for lunch his friends yell “GET OVER HERE!”
– They have nerd speed dating here! Or as I like to call it, speed dating!
Check us out on Facebook for more pictures from NYCC!! Here’s some of our fav’s ~